The Treasures of Eaglesfield Park
Title: The Treasures of Eaglesfield Park
Location: Eaglesfield Park Lily Pond
Link out: http://www.foep.org.uk
Description: Find out more about the history of this fantastic park from the
Bronze Age to the present day and be part of shaping its future:
* A new wildlife pond for Eaglesfield Park – what do you think?
* Displays, pond restoration plans and information
* Guided walks of the park will begin at 2pm and 3pm: look at the history of the park, it’s wildlife and proposals for restoring the pond
* Children’s Nature Activities – seed planting, bark rubbing, colouring and more
* Dress up in 1940’s costume and join in the fun!
Free entrance / disabled access: Via ramp at the corner of Foxcroft Road and Cleanthus Road, SE18
Organised by: The Friends of Eaglesfield Park, Froglife, Groundwork London, and Digging Dads Army Project
Working in partnership with Greenwich Council Parks and Open Spaces
Start Time: 12:30
End Time: 16:00